786 - Meccah

>> Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wah2 sudah lama aku tak meng'online'kan diri, iyela nak buat macam mane, internet kat UNITEN slow deyh, uhuu~ Jadi sempena orang baru balik dari menunaikan haji neyh di sini aku hendak kongsikan lagu yang best by our musleem brotherz yang menggelar diri mereka 786, enjoy! ;D



Oh I'm sleepy
But my eyes won't close
Candles burning
While my soul has frozen

Over
From all that I've forgotten

Time is ending
And it's in my dreams
My tree is bending
And it's all it seems
I can do

To keep from boiling over

(Chorus)

Or is the snow falling
At my window calling
Me away to a distant land
With desert sands
And every man is a brother
To another man

I never see the
Stars trying to outshine each other
I never heard of
The Fall being jealous of the Summer
It's human fault
But not part of human nature
It's human fault
But not part of human nature

(Chorus 2) [2x]

Or are the lights shining
In the city guiding
Me away across the Red Sea

Through palm trees
The home of our Messenger
Cradle of Belief


under white moon and arabian sands

while the muslimeen travel to arabian lands
listen while we pray, Allah

everybody say, everybody say:
labbayk, allahuma labbayk labbayk
labbayk, allahuma labbayk labbayk...

la sharika laka labbayk...
innal hamda wa ni'mata
innal hamda wa ni'mata
laka wal mulk , la sharika lakk!


p/s: bila la aku nak pegi Mekah lagi, rindu seyh, huu~

3 komentar:

Anonymous December 28, 2008 at 12:14 AM  

ever heard outlandish's songs?
they are great~the melody and the meaningful lyrics~

KhaliFmUjAhiD December 28, 2008 at 6:22 AM  

selalu je pun dengar lagunye ;) ana ad bnyk jgak koleksinye,kalau nak kongsi bleyh jep ;D

Mardhiah December 28, 2008 at 7:29 AM  

lagu sgt bees~!!

rentak bes n bermkne ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP